IT'S COMPETITION TIME!!
Would you like to win a free 12"x10" custom portrait? I'm giving one away in a competition on Facebook! If you'd like to be in with a chance of winning, just pop over to my Facebook page and add a comment on the competition post, telling me who or what you would like to be the subject of your portrait, should you win! Last date for entries is midday on 3rd February 2020.
The competition post is the first post after the pinned koala fundraising post. Do give my page a like too if you haven't already!
The following terms and conditions apply, to make it a fair contest...
1. The winner will be selected at random and announced on my Facebook page at 7pm on Monday 3rd February 2020. I will also contact the winner via message, where the option is available on their Facebook profile.
2. To claim the prize, the winner must contact me by Friday 7th Feb at 5pm. If no contact is made, another winner will be chosen. The winner must provide suitable, high-resolution digital images from which the picture will be drawn, by 1st March 2020. Images must be clear, when zoomed into the size of the portrait and be of suitable composition. Unfortunately, I will be unable to provide a portrait from photos that lack clarity. More general information regarding the commissioning process that may be helpful, can be found here.
3. The prize is a graphite portrait that will be mounted, ready to fit a 12"x10" frame (frame not included) with free worldwide P&P. You may alternatively opt to have £150 towards a larger size picture, including multiple subjects and pay the difference. There is a price list for different sizes also on my commissions page. Sorry, there is no cash alternative.
4. The subject of the picture may be one animal, person or vehicle. Other options considered but not guaranteed.
5. The prize may be gifted but all other terms above still apply.
6. The portrait will be completed by 31st May 2020 latest, assuming deadlines for photo provision are met, though if required for an earlier special occasion I'll do my best to accommodate.
7. My family members are not allowed to enter, sorry.
8. This competition has nothing at all to do with Facebook.
9. An image of the final drawing may be published on my website and on my social media, including future promotions.
Any further questions? Please ask! Happy entering and good luck!